Based in Prague, Czech Republic
Toby: The Secret Mine is a gripping puzzle platformer coming with great visuals, a wide range of hand-drawn environments and several hours of challenging gameplay.
- A challenging puzzle platformer inspired by games like Limbo and Badland.
- A peaceful way of life in a small village in the mountains was thrown into disorder. Someone has kidnapped most of it’s residents. A couple of brave hearts tried to rescue their friends but none of them has returned. Little Toby didn’t want to just sit and wait so he decided to find them by himself. He went to the near deep forest but he soon realized this is just a beginning of a big adventure.
- Go with Toby on an eerie adventure in a dark and creepy world full of dangerous situations, enemies and challenging puzzles.
- Various beautifully handcrafted environments and great visual effects
- Lots of different puzzles
- Many dangerous and challenging traps and enemies
- Many hours of fun
Gameplay b-roll YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Honorable Mention in the Indie Revolution Expo 2015." IndieGameRiot.com, 19 July, 2015
- "Although Toby: The Secret Mine does seem similar to Limbo,
it seems that Toby looks to build off what Limbo started, taking the idea of the indie platform-horror game to further heights."
- IndieRuckus.com, IndieRuckus.com
- "While the idea of a shadow character is a bit overused. I’m okay with games using it as long as they have a strong look and the gameplay to drive the game."
- Michael Honore, lostvideogames.wordpress.com
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Gameplay b-roll video - download navratillukas.com.
Video trailer download - 40MB mp4 navratillukas.com.
About Lukas Navratil
I'm an indie game developer from Czech Republic, author of a puzzle platformer Toby: The Secret Mine. It's a gripping puzzle platformer coming with great visuals, a wide range of hand-drawn environments and several hours of challenging gameplay.
More information on Lukas Navratil, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Toby: The Secret Mine Credits
Game Designer & Development & Artist